It is true that there are many features available on our smart gadgets that people don’t know what the uses of those features are. This is in sync with most of the devices and Xbox One is one of them. Game lovers are addicted to playing different games on Xbox; however, many don’t know how to turn off narrator in XBox One. This will be sorted in this article as I will tell you four different ways of doing it.
Something that you can make a note of is checking whether the Xbox One Wireless Control is in use. In case the option of controller is not working, you might have to use the voice. If you are ready, we can proceed with the four steps.
How to Turn Off Narrator in Xbox One
Now there are several ways to do this and I am gonna walk you through each one of them. All you need to do is follow the step by step procedure which I have enlisted below.
Method 1: Using the Keyboard
This is the first alternative that you can follow and be successful in your task.
- You need to press Windows Logo Key and then Enter Key
- The same shortcut needs to be pressed for turning the narrator in Xbox one off
Method 2: Using the Controller
- First of all, you need to locate Home with the help of the controller
- You will be able to see Xbox Logo on the controller. It is easily accessible as it glows
- You need to hold and press that logo button and wait for the power bar to come up
- The controller will start vibrating
Method 3: Using Settings Option
- It is always better to be guided. Once you find the Home Screen, find the Guide option which will be on the left hand side. Time for you to scroll left
- You will see the Menu option where you will see “Settings”. Select on that option and get going
- From the Settings, you will find “Ease of Access”
- Going a little on the right by scrolling, you can select the option “Narrator”
- The area where you can controller the Narrator will focus. You need to press the button A so that it turns on and to turn it off, you need to press the button again
Method 4: Using Voice Command
This is again one of the easiest steps that you can use in order to turn off the narrator. So, let us try using this step too.
- You need to say, “Xbox, turn off narrator”
- Cortana can be used as another option on order to turn it off. Use “Hey Cortana, turn on Narrator” to turn in on and “Hey Cortana, turn off Narrator”. This is country and region specific. You may find this option in a few countries or region and may not find it in others
All this while, if you have been using Xbox One and you never knew how to “turn off narrator in Xbox one”, now you can get the ways of getting this sorted. These are the four easiest ways that you can use. Now turning off narrator is a cake walk and by following the above mentioned ways, you will succeed for sure.