Here’s a new Kodi video add-on for all you movie buffs out there! Well, here’s a new Kodi Add-on which you might want to try out. It’s called the Project X build for Kodi Krypton. It allows you to watch the latest movies and TV shows (with a twist) for free. It has been developed by the Streetwise team and according to my experience and user reviews, it’s a must try add-on for you all.
In this guide, I will be sharing what is the Project X add-on, how to install it on Kodi with a step by step procedure and how to be safe while using the third party Kodi add-ons. So are you ready to try the all new video add-on? Let’s dive deeper and learn more about it.
What is Project X Kodi Add-on?
Project X is the latest Kodi build by Streetwise team and is very unique. It was launched a few days ago but has gained a lot of popularity since then. It has the Aeon Nox skin (Deadpool themed) and is heavily customised for better user experience.
It is a fork built on the JEN template designed by Midrael and uses the Noobs and Nerds scraper. It allows you to watch the latest TV shows and movies released along with some live TV, gaming and sports Vod as well.
It has categories for Box Set Kings, Devils Origin IPTV, Skynet, Elysium Media, Supremacy, Envy Wizard, Cinema, Project X and a few more.
Is Project X Kodi Add-on SAFE?
Before we head on to the guide to install this add-on, we need to understand what we are dealing with and how to take steps against it.
The Project X is a third-party add-on which is not a part of an official Kodi repository. What does this mean? It means though it is allowed by the official Kodi developers team to use them, but they do not support watching or streaming illegal/pirated content.
Here’s a SOLUTION for this..
I use the IPVanish VPN service that allows me to hide my identity and access the content anonymously, isn’t that awesome? I get to browse and view all the content and keeping my identity (IP address) 100% safe. So I am safe, anonymous (like a ghost) and can enjoy any type of content on my TV. Check out the below deal now!
How to Install Project X Kodi Add-on
This procedure will work for installing Project X on the latest Kodi Krypton (v17.6) version. Just follow the steps given below and you will easily be able to get this task done.
- Launch Kodi application on your TV set or the big screen
- On the home screen, look for the gear icon and click on it to open the “Settings” menu
- From the list of icons, choose the one saying “File Manager“
- Find “Add Source” from the list by scrolling through the menu
- Now click on the text “<None>” when two boxes will appear
- (Top Box): Enter this exact URL: http://streetwise.easyriders.co.uk and click on “Done” once entered
- (Bottom Box): Now give a name to this add-on which will be installed on your device, say “Street” or anything you like
- Click on “OK” once done
- Return to the home screen and click on “Add-ons” from the menu
- Now click on the open-box icon which you see on the screen
- Choose “Install from zip file“
- Click on Street, choose Streetwise Repo and then Streetwise Repo.zip
Here, you will have to wait for a few seconds for the add-on enabled message to appear on the screen. Once it does, then
- Go to Install from Repository >> Streetwise Repo >> Video Add-ons >> Project X >> Install
Again, you will receive a message confirming that the add-on is enabled and now you are ready to browse content on the Project X add-on.
- Just go to the Home Screen, choose Video Add-ons and click on Project X
That’s all you need to do on your Kodi Krypton v17.6 and the add-on will be successfully installed.
So I hope you enjoyed this quick Project X Kodi Add-on installation guide. The steps are really simple so I don’t think you had a tough time following them. As long as you are safe and are using IPVanish (VPN), you are good to go and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows.
However, feel free to comment below if you are stuck somewhere. I will guide you in the best way possible. Do share this guide on social networks if you think it’s easy and loved it. It will help us cater the needs of more Kodi hungry people online. Cheers!